 Technic / Bionicle / 804
Re: Bionicle Promotions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 16:41:37 GMT

(*apologies if this was already asked I only have 5 seconds to post)
How exactly do you get the mask? Is it a door prize or do they hand em out
or hat? And If U can infact get me one I will Pay Around $10 +shiping to get
my hands on one!
contact me if u r interested, thnx
AE Vestras
http://www.geocities.com/vestras/index.html
Soon to be home of the Warrior Toa!

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo writes:
Check out http://www.brickmaster.de/images/
I've sent images to post there.

Additional note:
I do not have any of these to trade/sell. The only MIRU I have left
will stay in my personal collection. Thanks, and apologies to all who
contacted me directly trying to get these.
KUBO

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Eade writes:
OMG!!!! EXCLUSIVES!!!!
Man I want these bad! all f it sounds frickin awsome! Any pics of which to
speak???

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo writes:
Hello all,
Just got back from LegoLand where the Bionicle launch has
hit in full force. There are many Bionicle related items going on there
and it looks to rununtil Sept. 30th.
Here's a tibit of what seems to be going on;

Scavenger hunt for 12 and under - look of the Kanohi masks (built of bricks)
located throughout the park. Fill in the missing letters and solve a word
jumble at the end. Prize is a limited park edition of a Trans Yellow green
(antifreeze ) colored MIRU mask.
A packet given away to kids contains a single pack of 3 cards
and a lead-in DC comic of Bionicle.

Every evening is a musical stage show at 8:15 with dancing and so on, kind
of chronicling the story of Bionicle.

A few promo kits are available in park only. One being a Kanohi Hau
mask (Flat) made from bricks and plates. 3 colors. Red, Blue, Green.

Pay $35+ for adults, $? kids, to be in the special Bionicle dinner buffet
and get a promotional Pelican model. (About 4 inches high)

Also, a sale on all lego toys. (key here is toys) a BuyOne, GetOne 50%
off =< value deal, as mentioned in another post running until July 9th.
(Some workers thought it was until July 4th, no one seems very coordinated
on this, since they gave me a discount on the card game one day, and not the
next. Since it wasn't a"toy")

At a section of the park by the new Technics Test Track ride there was a
large gameboard set on the floor, So it looks like a large Cardgame could be
on going there.

Most of this stuff started on the 30th so, it was a bit new to everyone
there. Sorry for the long post. I hope this was good information for some...
Regards