 LEGOLAND / *558 (-20)
  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

(...) You guys did a lot better than many people did. Those open bins of castle parts that are there so people can build castles was sadly depleted last time I took my son (shortly after Christmas). Perhaps they've restocked it. If only they had a (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?

I sent in the web-based reservation form and heard back from Karin Tranholm Sørensen the next day, so my room is confirmed. The reservation confirmation is a Microsoft Word document attached to a blank e-mail. I am normally reluctant to open (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?

I'd really love to revisit Legoland Billund this summer. This time with my daughter and my video camera. If I get the chance, we'll go at the end of July or beginning of August. But I'm afraid my finances will not allow any decent vacation (after (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?

If you plan on staying at the Legoland Hotel, you should reserve a room asap. When I wanted to go there, I tried to reserve a room a couple weeks in advance (during the summer), and it was booked for months solid! Luckily there are a couple other (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?

In lugnet.legoland.billund, Jake McKee writes <snip> . I don't speak a word of English (embarrassing really, (...) <snip> I'm pretty sure you meant Danish. Visu (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?

(...) There's a few pictures of the hotel on www.lego.com/hotel mostly internal pics. (...) It looks it! (...) Hope you enjoy your trip! Lee (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

Cary, I've heard that most educated Danes speak fairly good English and German, at least in the big towns and cities. Obviously everyone speaks Danish too. :) -- Paul Davidson Cary Clark <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GD15J3.60y@lugnet.com... (...) Sounds like fun. My wife always likes to find some high place to look around and get her bearings. She's somewhat afraid of heights but always forgets (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?

(...) In my experience, it is a piece of cake to communicate in Denmark, especially Billund. I don't speak a word of English (embarrassing really, since I work for TLC...) and don't have any trouble at all when I am there. Although it never hurts to (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?

(...) My husband and I were in Copenhagen 20 years ago and communication was no problem then. I would imagine it to be even easier today. Most everyone spoke better english than us. :-) 'course that wouldn't be hard- Gary with his NY Bronx accent (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?

AFAIK most of the Scandinavian people speak English, and they speak it very well. I think most of the population in small countries, like the Dutch :-) , speak English. I'm going to Billund somewhere around August btw and I'm looking forward to it. (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?

I'm planning on going to Denmark in late July. I'll visit Legoland on July 29th and 30th. I just read through lugnet.legoland.billund, but didn't see any mention of the Legoland Hotel, so I'll take pictures and write up a review. It's pricy, but (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.general)

"Thomas Main" <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:3AF6F369.260E80...ate.edu... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) There is no dount that is tempting but there are signs asking people not to take the parts. When I was there last fall I had a (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

(...) It was tempting, but there is a time and a place for everytyhing and all of us realized that wasn't it. KL (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

(...) Man...that must've been hard. You have enough moral fiber nver to need Metamucil :) Did any of you ask someone if you could buy some of those parts out of the bins? -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

(...) It is very hard to resist. As both Larry P. & I can attest, a bin with (among other prized parts) handfuls of: (4 URLs) is very hard to resist. Sometimes I'm too honest for my own collection. :/ James (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

Frank, (...) you won't steal that little part you're looking for ages? Man, if I was going there, I would take as much jackets I could (those with huge pockets). Of course I am just kidding, but that must be real hard to resist, right =o)?! Nice (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

I finally got a chance to deal with my pictures from last weekend. I ended up with just a bare handfull from the Lugola meeting, none worth posting. I picked some of the best Legoland pictures, and also posted a few pictures from our sightseeing (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Tom actually gets to go to LL - what about the rest of us who won't get the chance for the forseeable future? Any chance you "locals" would sell on Brickbay? Please, please, please, please? I would do back-flips for light blue parts for my (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) ...and this would be exactly why I would think that Lego _should_ sell all the varied parts they use to build their mega-models and their Legoland parks. It's sort of the attraction of auto racing. We look at these guys going a zillion miles (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact