 LEGOLAND / *528 (-20)
  I know its last minute, but whats the plan for tommrow?

I am hoping to catch at least one person who knows the plan for meeting up tommrow at Legoland, I did not see any 'complete' plans, though I may have missed it. I will be there about 9:30am, 30 mins before opening. I will be wearing my white Padre (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Re: Women's Team -- set 3416

LegoLand California. Carlsbad, CA. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Women's Team -- set 3416

(...) What is LLC? Is this in the U.S.? I am very keen to obtain the new hair elements... -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Shopping at LLC

Hey all! I've been meaning to post this for a couple of months, and have forgotten until now. Since I have been shopping at LEGOLAND, I have made several remarks about their LEGO sets being priced about 10% over MSRP, and privately wondering why (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: I've got some questions about legoland california:

(...) Inside, by the back of miniland (...) eh, I would not call it a store, there is a tent that is open later on in the day to get the people as they leave the park. (...) Not that I have seen, I would say nope. (...) Nothing special. (...) You (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  I've got some questions about legoland california:

I've got some questions about legoland california: - Is the store with the bulk bricks you can buy by the pound(lb) inside or outside the park? - If not, is there a store outside? - Do they carry Bionicle stuff? - Do they carry old stuff? - If there (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Kidvention in 2001?

(...) Kidvention was in mid-July last year and was the special "LEGO-Maniac" week. In addition to the usual LEGOland fun, those who signed up for the special Kidvention pass were allowed to go to a special area where LEGO was previewing yet-to-be (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Kidvention in 2001?

Call me silly, but what is/was Kidvention? Duq "Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GC9GBv.2Iz@lugnet.com... (...) day. (...) I'll (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Women's Team -- set 3416

(...) Yes, it is $9.99 at Legoland, I got 2 sets there on Sunday. I only saw it in the Corner Store (by the waterworks). The set is now added to the Lugnet set ref. :) Mark P mfuss903@aol.com (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Kidvention in 2001?

Out of idle curiosity - has LEGO announced whether they are having another Kidvention this year? Or any other similar special weeks this summer? I was at last year's event and really enjoyed it so I was hoping it was going to be an annual happening (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Bulk sales at Legoland: a COMPLETE REVERSAL of fourtune!

(...) I believe they told you the truth, as the rules go. The strict interpretation (as I understand)* calls for not allowing *any* non-current elements to go to any "regular folks" for any reason. That includes outdated elements and colors, new (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Shoot! - I was going to have someone pick some more up for me. Oh well - At least you got some goodies! mfuss903 <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:GC7wp0.HKD@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) you (...) every (...) and (...) tried (...) today (...) (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Bulk sales at Legoland: a COMPLETE REVERSAL of fourtune!

Well, I went back to LL today, I only went to get more of the bulk bricks and I got shot down like a duck in duck season! I went back to get more of the pink and get some purple and teal and other non-basic colors. But when I asked the MC what (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Creator value buckets at Legoland CA - 3033 replacement?

(...) some slopes in various colors, including trans dk & trans yellow. blue plates a mailbox and some other cool stuff I might buy one if it comes over here at the right price... (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Creator value buckets at Legoland CA - 3033 replacement?

The pic of the contents are on (URL) the image is large. The lego web site does not have this tub yet but they do have the smaller bucket (4117). (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Creator value buckets at Legoland CA - 3033 replacement?

The tubs were in the back of the Brick Bros shop. Its comparable to the previous freestyle value tubs in piece count and price. While 3033 has more bricks, its just standard bricks, while these type of tubs contains a good assortment of special (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Creator value buckets at Legoland CA - 3033 replacement?

(...) Cool! Where did you see them? I was just at LL this past wed., and may go tommrow if it stops raining, but will be there the 28th ~ I saw some of the creator sets in Brick Bros. shop, not the buckets, just the boxes. I looked in the big shop, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Many pics from Legoland CA (with link - duh)

Mark - I did actually catch that particular ride, but my 5 year old made me wait until the last minute, near the end of the day. He wanted no part of the embarrassing thing! We also kept one of the meal boxes, and it actually survived the plane trip (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

(...) Steve (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

And here's my most recent pic so you guys can spot me: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact