 LEGOLAND / California / 290
Re: Women's Team -- set 3416
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 01:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.football, Steve Chuck writes:
The womens team is now available at LLC.  I don't recall the price, but it
might be like $10.

Yes, it is $9.99 at Legoland, I got 2 sets there on Sunday. I only saw it in
the Corner Store (by the waterworks).
The set is now added to the Lugnet set ref. :)
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com

In lugnet.football, Dave Low writes:
Five female footballers have just been added to Brickset.

http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=3416-1

A great addition to the Football range, but perhaps more significantly:
2 new *blonde* hairstyles!! (Ponytail and bob.) And the crowd goes wild!!!

--DaveL