 LEGOLAND / California / 291
290  |  292
Subject:
I've got some questions about legoland california:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:28:49 GMT

I've got some questions about legoland california:

- Is the store with the bulk bricks you can buy by the pound(lb) inside or
outside the park?

- If not, is there a store outside?

- Do they carry Bionicle stuff?

- Do they carry old stuff?

- If there is a store inside, do you guys pay all the money to enter just to
get some bulk bricks (another evil marketing strategy by lego?)?

Though this dosen't reslly have to do with Legoland, have any professional lego
builders ever been badly injured or die while building (e.g. chunk of model
falls on them, or build an air-tight structure around them?

NICK