 LEGOLAND / California / 293
292  |  294
Subject:
Shopping at LLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:51:22 GMT

Hey all!

I've been meaning to post this for a couple of months, and have forgotten
until now.  Since I have been shopping at LEGOLAND, I have made several
remarks about their LEGO sets being priced about 10% over MSRP, and
privately wondering why they would do this since they pretty much only carry
current sets.

Well, now it looks like all of their set prices have down to be in line with
MSRP figures.  It now makes a lot more sense to shop there, especially when
they're giving out 10% coupons in their passholder newsletters, and if the
sets aren't on sale somewhere else.  Prices on other LEGOLAND merchandise is
still the same, but you can't get those things other places.

John Gramley