 LEGOLAND / *171 (-20)
  New Rides

I heard the new rides will not be opening this year, is this correct? Tony (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Legoland shopping

Yes, that helps a great deal. Thanks! jake (...) or (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Legoland shopping

(...) Shopping at Legoland is both good and bad. The selection is incredibly good. They carry (as far as I can tell) all of the current production sets (Duplo, Primo, Town, Star Wars, Adventurers, Technic, Castle, Ninja, Basic, Rock Raiders, Soccer, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland shopping

All, I will be going to the Galactic Challenge event a LegoLand CA in Sept. I was thinking about spending alot of money at the store, but was interested if anyone has any feedback about whether or not the prices/selection were good or bad. Thanks in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Legoland shopping pass

Hint - take a timer, or set your watch alarm before heading in ;-) If it looks like you will need more than 30min, start piling up any purchases, ask an employee to hold the pile, then go back up front and tell them you are still slogging through (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland shopping pass

Thanx Tom for the phone number. I just called and spoke to an employee named Bambi (with that name she should be working for Disneyland not Legoland), she verified that there is a 30 minute shopping pass, simply go to the front gate and they imprint (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland shopping pass

Yes, such a pass does exist, according to people working IN the park (last time I was there, someone mentioned it). I don't know the details of it, however. Have you tried calling them for more info? (760) 918-5346 (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland Florida?

(...) Try this (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland Florida?

Someone (non-lego) at work was telling me they saw a bit in the Orlando Sentinal newspaper about a (possible) Legoland being planned in Florida? He couldn't rember which day he saw it. Does anyone know anything? (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland shopping pass

I have heard rumor of a special shopping pass issued at Legoland California, which would allow a person to go into the main shop there in the park for a limited time for free. Would someone out there in the know please confirm or deny this rumor. I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

(...) Agreed, Mike. "Well-adjusted" is just too much to hope for from a land that doesn't get enough sunlight, or for that matter, fresh news. They had better stop reading those old Doonesbury cartoons from 1985. -Tom McD. (who's looking forward to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:39357EEA.9F7591...est.net... (...) meeting (...) tree-hugging, (...) Evian - how passé. <g,d,r> Mike (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

(...) Hey! I resemble that remark! Only I drink Sobe, not Evian. Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC (URL) 39423705 (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

Woo-Hoo. We normal, well adjusted Midwestern types are looking forward to meeting you sandal-wearing, beach-bumming, Evian-drinking, free-loving, tree-hugging, long-haired California types! -John (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

I know Russell has revised his days that he'll be there, and I have too. I plan to be there 7/12-13. I look forward to seeing trainy stuff and the LDraw exhibit as well. I would like to meet as many Lugnet'ers as possible. -Tom McD. when replying, (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention

(...) :( You're going to miss some serious festing....hope you can make it . (...) Sure there is. To lighten my load travelling, either you could send them with John Neal, or ship them to Terry K or Mike P. When you get ready to loan them out we can (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention

(...) most (...) such (...) imagination. (...) don't (...) Thanks for the clarification! I think you're spot on. (...) That sounds pretty swell. (...) generated (...) I do have physical models for all of that except the blue version of the hopper. (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention

(...) Mee too....well in February. :) (...) Ok, email me closer to the date when your plans are more set, and I'll see if we still need some. You're definitely welcome to chill with us at the booth! :) (...) Great job! But thats a *really* hard job (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention

(...) I agree as well. Again, this is the problem you get when a couple spaceheads run a display ;) It'd be nice to have some train models, because the train layout is going to be right across the tent from us. (...) 99% of the time. We're going to (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention

(...) Agreed. There is more to LEGO than space. Indeed, I would argue that the most creative models are those that represent things already built in real life such as buildings and current day vehicles, rather than things from the imagination. But (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact