 LEGOLAND / California / 86
Re: Legoland shopping pass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:37:31 GMT

Yes, such a pass does exist, according to people working IN the park (last time I
was there, someone mentioned it).  I don't know the details of it, however.  Have
you tried calling them for more info?  (760) 918-5346

Scott Costello wrote:

I have heard rumor of a special shopping pass issued at Legoland California,
which would allow a person to go into the main shop there in the park for a
limited time for free.  Would someone out there in the know please confirm or
deny this rumor.  I would love to stop by without having to spend the entire
day there, or thirty some dollars.

Scott