 LEGOLAND / *1121 (-5)
  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

(...) Thanks For all the Information ! About transport from PDX to P,C,C & LAX to LLCA. I have now changed my Itinerary. From the Information that you have given me about transport to Legoland California. I'm now staying in Anaheim, and Going to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

LAX to Legoland is definitely twice as far to Legoland than John Wayne Airport (a.k.a. Orange County, or SNA). Plan on the trip taking at least 1 hr from Orange County Airport and probably a minimum of 2 hours from LAX, again, this will depend on (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

"Teunis Davey" <teunisdavey@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hqpn52.MFs@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Someone from LA will have to give you definitive data but it is a ways. LA traffic will make it worse. When I went to LEGOLand a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

(...) There are no stupid questions.These are pretty much the same questions I asked when I set up my reservations. (...) 38 minutes by public transportation (...) Yes, from the sirport to the convention center: (URL) 3- Does the Red Lion inn have a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

Hello All, I am coming over to Portland,for Brickfest PDX .On Thursday ,the 12 of Febuary. And I have a few Questions to ask. Sorry ,if some of them are stupid. 1- How far is it from the PDX Airport to the Portland Convention Centre ? 2- Is there (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact