 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 881 – 900 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) That is to be expected, and that wasn't the point I was trying to make. I'm not offended by people copying my designs for their own private enjoyment. Suppose LEGO claims rights to any sets you create using their service. Suppose they go on to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: I can't tolerate this *juniorization* Either

"Jonathan B. McKay" <vebblejm@aol.com> wrote in message news:GJ4Ito.DnJ@lugnet.com... (...) Yup. My one gripe about LEGO Direct is the bulk brick prices. With the 1200 pc retailing for 20.00 originally, 1.6 cents/piece was a STEAL. It helped out a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: What makes a legend?

(...) Yeah, I don't think of that one as a big loss in the age of cable, unless you were going for that 1950s-1970s look in a town MOC or something. (...) Actually, the crater plate probably exists. See this 1996 set in the database: (URL) No old (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: RIS 2.0 Release Date

(...) If TLC doesn't offer an easy way to get a serial infrared tower, there are probably a bunch of folks who would trade or sell you one (who me? I only have 3 RIS sets...). FUT: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

Tomas, Where did you get the time capsule model photos? Are they old stock or new photos taken for the web site. Any interactive picture would really add a lot. Rose "Tomas Clark" <tomas.clark@america.lego.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

Mike, I received my Club Car today. The reason I was told by LD for the split up of the kit was a packing error, but at the time of my call the Club Car sets were back ordered. I would definitely call, as they put in a work order to get your (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: We are ready.

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ben Roller writes: ... (...) ... I have one Samsonite-era set from the early 70's: (URL) includes a single sheet showing models that _can't_ build with this set. I was amused. (In the set's defense, the back of the box shows (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Star Wars MINI Kit II -- Error in Shop-At-Home Description: TIE Bomber?

(...) I belive Paul was refering to the fact that you get the pieces for a y-wing not a tie bomber with the second wave sets. (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes: >All, > >It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that I announce the new LEGO >Auctions! Check out the new area of the online LEGO Shop at >(URL) >[snip] >- We will be auctioning Santa Fe Super Chief (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego

When I saw this thread, I remembered a series of conversations I had with a lego store manager.[1] Here is a summerized version of it: ---...---Week 1: Tuesday HER: Hello, Lego (TYPE) Store, (LOCATION). How may I help you? ME: I'm am interested in (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) Gosh, thanks. I wasn't sure whether I could expect that sort of lobbying to be taken seriously! And I've clearly not been into trains for long enough or I would have remembered to mention _matching_brown_doors_. :) I'm a bit disappointed with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) snip (...) snip Yes, I agree, this is good news, but . . . . Will this set be available in the SHOPS in New Zealand ? I think that, as it is approaching christmas, if this set appeared on the shelves of the stores over here, then it would sell (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: We want to know what you think!

Great idea on having a feedback forum for Lego Enthusiasts.... here is a problem which I view pretty huge... I think there is a lot of "What is Lego going to bring to my favorite theme" ...and "How come that theme got that, while my theme only got (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

"Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message news:GD6Gpw.n5B@lugnet.com... (...) Define 'right' The customer has the ultimate decision to accept or decline But they are often 'wrong' They buy the wrong products for the wrong (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car

(...) snip As someone who paid an exorbitant amount for two metroliners and a clubcar a couple of years ago, I want to say that I'm very happy that Lego brought these sets back into circulation. I'll be placing my order shortly. I haven't been (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO - Small shop horror story - News

(...) Today our receiving clerk got an unexpected phone call from a LEGO representative, apologizing for the problem and LEGO's previous unwillingness to fix it. They promised to immediately send out the correct case of sets, and credited us for the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Lego distribution problems?

Dear Lego, I always try to shop at locally owned businesses when there is the option to do so, rather than go to the big chain stores. The city where I live (Santa Cruz, California) has a neat little toys and games shop downtown called Game-A-Lot (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Got my order wrong (was Re: Got my order - two warnings!!!)

I didn't get them myself. I'd like to see them posted somewhere as well. I like the fact that they seem to be making things that aren't available in any sets at all. I could easily be wrong, but I don't remember the clear 1x4x3 thin wall pieces (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Hit-And-Run Theme:Mickey Mouse (was Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line ...)

(...) That's what I was afraid of...Mickey Mouse was just a hit-and-run theme...I personally HATE that. My famiy and I were really happy with the sets, and hoped to see them continue. Perhaps this is a yet another problem with LEGO doing licensing (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) Uhg, now I'm depressed :-) But, no, really, I do like that polce HQ. It's got a similar feel to the buildings I make today. I *really* wish I had some of those older sets. (...) Sounds good, probally is true. (...) I saw these in the store the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>