 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 721 – 740 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: From Mike Walsh

(...) Yes, this would be what we expect. A potential problem, however, is the current lack of information available from TLC[1]. It would be reasonable to assume that some bulk parts will be perennials[2], while others will have limited stock[3] or (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) I think Brad was pretty clear that we were a small (but important) segment of his market. One thing he mentioned is that in something like 7 of 8 Shop at Home calls they could hear the kid in the background directing the parent as to which (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) The minifig isn't THAT useful but the other three you name are veritable treasure troves of parts. Sopwith Camel especially looks like someone who knows what sort of parts I like designed it to be a great parts source to fill in the gaps in my (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

As the subject says, these are inferences, not direct quotes. But I have given references to why I think my "read between the lines" statements are accurate. 1. The adult fan community is probably not as important as we like to think we are. Brad (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

(...) OK this is driving me *crazy*. This is the second referance to the Guarded Inn being in the S@H catalog. Can someone provide a referance? I am sitting with my copy of the Summer 2001 S@H Catalog and see no referance to the Guarded Inn. Was (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) That's why I used the phrase "we alone". If others want it -- not just us -- I think they'll do it [make the set, bulk pack, whatever]. But as for the comment that what we want sells better than the other stuff, I didn't hear that at all in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: We want to know what you think!

Great idea on having a feedback forum for Lego Enthusiasts.... here is a problem which I view pretty huge... I think there is a lot of "What is Lego going to bring to my favorite theme" ...and "How come that theme got that, while my theme only got (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

<SNIP!> The only complaint/issue that I have with the Legends/re-issue/Direct merchandise is that I have to figure out (a) what I want, (b) what I need and (c) which will be unavailable to me later as a Direct purchase item?!? I LOVE that the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) No - he's not chaning his argument, he's just adding new ones as new info comes available. I was about to post about the latest bad quality on .lego.direct but Ben has beaten me by a few hours and mentioned it on this thread about Legends. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

To All, (...) That is a very interesting notion. I saved up and bought the Metroliner when it first came out, and I still have it today, and I love it too death. However, just because it is coming out in a new form, does not mean I lost that memory. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) There might be some minor packaging differences, but the set itself should be exactly the same compared to the 1992 Metroliner. Same thing goes for the club car as well. I am now scambling to get off my unemployed ass and start scraping up (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: 10000 S@H screw up

(...) questions. (...) Hi Jake and Katharina, thank you very very much! I had noticed that 10000 was available again and I already ordered the desired sets online. I really appreciate your immediate reaction and response!! Good job!!! brickhead (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  GREAT serive (was: Another Legend dies)

(...) Well, I have to add that the Consumer Service is not only *usually* okay - it certainly rocks and is the best Consumer Service I have ever heard of! Of course I am sad about missing elements and defected parts - but the two pieces I claimed (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) I don't know about all of you, but there are at least 6 non-AFOL families who regularly ask me for Lego advice (including help on buying out-of-production sets). I have told them exactly what I think about Lego Racers, Juniorization, Bionicle, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) Dinosaurs and bricks? I don't remember bricks in the dinosaur sets. Maybe I missed a set, but the ones I've seen have a dino body, two sets of legs, a tail, and a head. None of these are what I would term bricks. Just me being picky. ; ) The (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.873)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) I have to agree with you with this... I would like to see a return of town, but not a return of police, fire or emergency sets....I have 95 % of the police and fire sets (including 2 flame fighters, and about to have 2 6389's.) I read some of (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Sopwith Camel overtakes Guarded Inn! (and it's a NEW set!)

(...) Maybe he doesn't have time to do so? Personally, I haven't listed any of my sets on Lugnet because it's simply time consuming. -Bryan (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Sopwith Camel overtakes Guarded Inn! (and it's a NEW set!)

might i ask why your tubs aer not listed? when i found lugnet the first thing i did was list all my sets. i use it as an accurate count of my collection "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in news:3B58F59E.422CA9...@vfaq.com: (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.873)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) I can't speak for Joe, or Dan, or John, or the LEGO company... I can only speak for me. So here goes: (...) I've said it before and I'll say it again. If there isn't the quality of product being presented to these young kids that they (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.873)

  Hit-And-Run Theme:Mickey Mouse (was Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line ...)

(...) That's what I was afraid of...Mickey Mouse was just a hit-and-run theme...I personally HATE that. My famiy and I were really happy with the sets, and hoped to see them continue. Perhaps this is a yet another problem with LEGO doing licensing (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.873)

More:  Next Page >>