 General / 32125
Re: Sopwith Camel overtakes Guarded Inn! (and it's a NEW set!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:22:32 GMT

might i ask why your tubs aer not listed?

when i found lugnet the first thing i did was list all my sets.
i use it as an accurate count of my collection

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in

That 3033 listing isn't even close to the real # sold to Lugnetters, of
course (as is any other listing).

I certainly haven't listed the 70+ tubs I've bought, and I doubt others
I know that have bought more of them than me are listed.

1500 tubs is peanuts to TLG anyways.

Daniel Staudt wrote:

actually at tiem of viewing guarded inn was higher

i wonder if lego knows they have sold us 1573 3033 {Unnamed 1200-piece
brick tub}

that's alot of brick

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in

Sopwith Camel is now highest rated by LUGNET members - check it out:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/rank/

-Suz

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>