 General / 31918
Re: Sopwith Camel overtakes Guarded Inn! (and it's a NEW set!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:27:26 GMT

actually at tiem of viewing guarded inn was higher

i wonder if lego knows they have sold us 1573 3033 {Unnamed 1200-piece
brick tub}

that's alot of brick

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in news:GG7qs2.2u9@lugnet.com:

Sopwith Camel is now highest rated by LUGNET members - check it out:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/rank/

-Suz

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>