 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 681 – 700 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I guess, because I attribute my newly re-acquired AFOL status to being able to get the sets I missed on eBay. Now that I can afford them, I'm glad that eBay exists, and that people still trade MISB kits. On the other hand, you're also right, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

<snippy snip> (...) I cannot agree more! Bring on the Futuron, Blacktron, and monorail! If lego ever rereleased these sets, they would sell like hotcakes among the AFOL communtiy, and I'd sure think they would sell better than the new stuff to the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) The solution here seems obvious... and free. Use more plain old regular bricks in the design of future sets. No need for new molds. No debates over specialized/juniorized parts. And best of all, more good old fashioned bricks with which to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

(...) Oh me too, and I do think your idea would be great (I'd love it if they reissued all the Ninja sets as a big box). I just don't think Lego will go for it. James (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

Jake! Regardless of timing, the assorted BROWN bricks and plates are two of the best sets, ever! I will be very happy to get them. -Erik (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I hate to argue against a fellow AFOL, but I've collected since 1978 and I have neither of the sets you mention. In those younger years, I was lucky to get one copy of a small or mid-size set in those themes. So, my point is, there are some in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) Gee, I am no math wiz, but here goes: #3450 Statue of Liberty 2800 pcs. @ $199 USD = $0.07 USD an element #3451 Sopwith Camel 577 pcs. @ $49.99 USD = $0.09 USD an element #3724 Lego Dragon 1530 pcs. @ $99 USD = $0.06 USD an element #7127 (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Not to sound impatient, but It's the end of the week...

In lugnet.lego.direct, Lawrence Wilkes writes: <snipped myself> (...) Yup, I know about about the phone ordering being avaible, but I want to wait for the internet to place a rather large order of other stuff and didn't want to be on the phone for a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Custom MOC kits (was: Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits)

(...) For the record, I dispute that TLC is "great at designing sets which appeal to kids or JFOLs". I think we all can recite a significant list of recent designs that, based on shelf dwell time, appear to be flops. If we wanted to, but I don't (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

(...) I too, give praise to LEGO for this. We can now rest easy knowing that promo sets will be available at LEGO Shop At Home when they are introduced, although with a couple month lag time which shouldn't be too difficult to accept. Two questions (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

HA HA! I think this is funny after reading everyone's assumptions with how they think these sets came up, LOL, very funny indeed, but it's nice to know that they are indeed genuine articles and not some black market do up. What makes me mad is, YET (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Grin. Na, I think you're OK, I won't be getting a bigger FabuJones. I have a few MIB Fabuland sets, and the Collins Gang gave me a bunch of used stuff that Taya plays with, I'm set. I do need to get Mickey complete, though. Hoping for some (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.fabuland)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) Then there's the poor little kids who have jsut started building lego who get these cheap sets and when they get tired of them they go in the closet like any other toy, accept they fall apart. One reason for Lego's success is the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

I accidentally discovered that clicking on the logo for this theme shows all the sets in the range as miniature pics on one neatly displayed page - play well! Link: (URL) ... Geoffrey Hyde (Remove spamblock to reply.) "Jarid Lukin" (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: TLC showing off defective product?

Well, maybe he will get lucky and be granted a surplus hook-hand from the Pirate sets... <grin> -H. (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

(...) Hmm. Perhaps this is a US thing (?), the only 2001 train sets we have in non-lego shops in the UK are what looks like superfluous LD stock sold at a slight discount. Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Product Cycles (was Re: 2x4 Dark Gray Bricks Discontinued??)

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:H7zz7D.KrG@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) as (...) will (...) Although this tpoic has been well covered in the past, every so often it is good to raise again just to remind LEGO that the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) I think it is quite pertinent, although at this point it might be more useful to ask why TLC is not producing NEW sets that supplement existing or previously popular themes. (I admit I AM biased in that I like the idea of having some pieces (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: More Venom Anyone? ( Was Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? ))

(...) Yeah, actually. I think you might find it called "We actually want to have a good relationship with a major company that really doesn't HAVE to listen to us or give input, but does anyway, albeit in a slow and strange manner." (...) Yes. You (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.

(...) Thanks for your feedback Eric. The problem with printing a book is that once it is printed, that is the final result. With a CD, I have a friend who is a computer wizzard (owns his own company) and plans on putting this together as a CD (even (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

More:  Next Page >>