 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 601 – 620 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) Yippeeeee!!! <Calm down right now! Ed.> (...) Has TLC considered that children role play as well as playing with Lego Bricks? Ie maybe lego could scale up some of the Minfig acessories? and do playsuits as well. (FUT otfftopic.debate on (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  RE: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

One minor problem with all this...If TLG were to decide to do this, then they would end up putting a sizeable percentage of their machinery to work on the production and filling of customer orders. This machinery would therefore not be available to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  10026 SE Naboo Starfighter and Lugnet

Dear LD... I just have a quick question, with all the stuff that's been going on... Recently you released to www.FBTB.net pictures of the 10026 SE Naboo Starfighter. It's a cool set, and more chrome parts are a great thing. But here is my question. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Got my other order wrong (Re: Got my order wrong)

I just got my order for 2 sets, and found 2 small plain white boxes. opened one of them and thought it didn't look like 172 pieces. I was impressed on how quick they got my order to me. 3 days, standard shipping. they did upgrade to priority mail at (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

Thanks!!! There was no way I could have gotten those chrome sets otherwise. -- Paul Davidson (a happy Canadian) Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:G2Dusz.Kx2@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) Home (...) are (...) soon (...) e.g. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Nathan Falslev" <nfalslev@netscape.net> wrote in message news:G54o7E.GuF@lugnet.com... (...) creation (...) How about the part where it states that all instructions to sets from 1955 onward will be available online? Second paragraph on this page: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) Gack no please don't listen to this suggestion... The cheap polybag sets are useful for those who want to build up decent numbers of minifigs. Frank (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Brad Justus wrote in message ... (...) two (...) Excellent news! Not only are some of these sets my favorite, but it's nice to know that some old and useful parts will be reissued. (i.e. the sloped white window frames and clear panes from the Octan (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Richard, I couldn't agree with you more. I bought 12 of those Blacksmith Shop sets back when they first came out (and I am not even into the castle theme) just for those two glorious red steep sloped corners (and the 1x4 red arches). We do need more (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) I should have been more clear and highlighted the small dinosaur sets. Of course the big dinos do have two 2x2 medium slopes in them... :-) (...) I think we will see more building of animals from bricks. I also won't be surprised to see a few (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) My initial thought is "do not cross out an entire group. You may find some sets are more readily reproduced than others". Having said that, I have no problem living with stickers for printed pieces. I also have no problem with substituting (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Actually, I recall trying to adapt different helmet and hairstyles to older sets, and I have sometimes found that they did not fit. Certain hairstyles in Town can only be used in vehicles that have sunroofs or no roof, and in Space certain (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) If that's their concern, then it's too late. MegaBloks ProBuilder sets 9760 for $20 and 9780 for $50 include about 150 and 600 grey 2x4 bricks respectively, as well as a number of 1xN grey bricks, tons of grey plates, and a lot more, and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Unbelievable infringement of copyright

(...) Actually, the more relevent issue is that the above auction is listed in LEGO > Sets > Other, which is a clear violation of Ebay's listing policies (URL) have of course notified Ebay of this (and I'm sure that by this point others have as (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  What is the point of having shop @ home??

Hi, have just been to lego's online store to buy 2 metroliner sets with the extra tourist car add , it's called "metroliner kit". Now you can buy the extrta car on it's own as well as the metroliner on it's own,but when I what looking for these (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Then stop holding on to it and sell it now, while there's still no possible competition from LEGO re-releasing the set. Or, wait until the sets are no longer being sold by LEGO again. It just means sitting on your investment a little longer. (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Thank you! I am always glad to help any way I can! (...) (Snipped) (...) Yes... But don't tell me you destroyed the molds! :-( (...) Ok, here goes my opinion: As for metal-axle wheelsets, the replacement is ok (old axles might get rusty... I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) A world without TLC frightens me. And it frightens me that the company may be in trouble. Not grave trouble. Not yet. But maybe in a few years. IMO, the new catalog indicates a slight shift in the right direction, but not by much. Megabloks is (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) Bionicle (and the whole Throwbot/Roborider/Droid theme) is revitalizing Technic in the same way that 1979 space revitalized town. I remember getting a few space sets, and I kept them in a separate box from my police station and windmill. They (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

(...) And why would that hurt TLG? Remember, LD parts will most likely have a MUCH higher profit margin, as there are ZERO middlemen in the distribution path. (...) I wouldn't even know who to call as a distributor, unless you mean S@H/LD. And if (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

More:  Next Page >>