 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 441 – 460 of about 1400.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) and (...) I guess that this comment is directed to my statement about Lego disappointing me. I didn't really mean to be so cynical, I was just trying to be realistic. The town role theme really appeals to 4-7 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

(...) Paul, I will give this one an 'A' for originality and innovation. But I have to disagree that it would make for a good practical solution. Here's my reasoning: 1) Some folks may only be interested in one or two particular sets from the entire (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Lego direct in stores??

I was just browsing though the news.lugnet.com/general section, and came across the complaints about lego direct and retailers. I may not be the first one to bring up this issue, but feedback would be nice. I was thinking, could LEGO bring out some (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

I think the marketing department needs some help. Every time I hear "our market testing shows that kids and parents want juniorization" I am amazed at how large the gap between marketing and reality is. Parents and kids want the exact same things (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Those aren't really rare, and they still have to have the molds - they made the Deutsch Telekom sets last year. (...) Not rare, still have the molds, most likely - 4559. (...) DEFINITELY not rare anymore, they're in some Creator sets this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: What the?! Where are the catalogs??

(...) Can't help, but I can add: one 2003 Star Wars set I got come with 2002 catalog (the second version), the other had none. I was wondering if this had something to do with a desire to keep 2003 sets more-under-wraps (esp. by not releasing the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  RE: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

(...) All I was saying was that the time the machines were used in the sorting, etc of LD orders was time that was being taken from the task of sorting for the sets to be released, and as it was stated that the machines are kept running 24 hours, I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) Basically, parents and kids are seeing the piece count go down and the price remain the same (or get worse). The less of an adaptable construction toy it becomes, the less justifiable the high price. I'm less willing to buy it for my son, and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You, Thank you, And oh, BTW, thank you!!!!!!!! I already ordered 2 sets, and I'm sure I'll order more So, thank you!!!!!!!! 2 years ago, I wished I could find a way to let Lego direct know they needed to bring back some (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) I didn't mean to suggest that there be no cheap minifigures. Selling them separately (which is what just about every other toy company does) would have advantages- I bet a lot less people would by King Leo's Castle just to get the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) Yes that was the Company hogwash he recited. I work in a toy store. Life on Mars sets come in boxes printed; LEGO(the logo) SPACE. So the company's official position is that space sets at retail are ok but Lego Direct isn't allowed to release (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) Yikes, Tim. If they included a retailer code on the S@H lit in the boxes, they would have to decide *before packaging the sets* how many would go to each retailer, and then somehow identify the sets for each (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Legends in stores?

(...) Legends are only available directly from Lego, as you know. The other re-issued Lego sets that ARE available from retailers are not Legends, but are classified as CLASSICS. That distinction seems to make all the difference. So, the re-issued (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Specials at The Store 30 August

(...) Those are available in a couple of the current sets: 5805, 5807. I would love to see the 2x2x11 columns in bulk, in all the colors that they have been produced in, especially white and brown. The colors of columns that have appeared in sets (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Packaging Style (was:You get to choose!)

(...) USC? I don't think I'm up on my acronyms. It's not the cardboard itself that I mind, but the fact that the box can't be re-closed to contain the pieces inside. (...) Well, LEGO started it with the whole "Use this box for storage" deal on the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) This is excellent news! I can see an excellent possibility with the release of instructions on-line, perhaps there will be a 'Buy the parts for this set' button along with each set's instructions? i.e. they might essentially end up (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Legal,Legal Legal and another thing

A few weeks ago all of the new upcoming sets (including 2001 ones ) appeared in the Lego Online Catalog for Europe. I was so excited that I telephoned Lego in Switzerland asking about delivery and they said they did not know anything abou the new (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

(...) Darn! lol :) <snip> (...) Profits? They are trying to charge MORE for LESS take for example the blue tub, $20 for 1200 bricks (the 3033) well, its gone - what replaced it? Another blue tub with just over 600 parts (parts, not bricks) for the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: You get to choose!

(...) Definitely exists (I have two 664 TV Camera sets bought for the black hat). There is at least one other stiffy set with a black cowboy hat (372 Texas Rangers, which also has red ones). I agree about the question on the tree on 6390, WHY??? (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  RE: Any one else order this

Hi, I for one appreciate that these sets were made available at Shop@Home. I live in Canada and was never able to take advantage of them as a promo. Shell in Canada never did not carry these. Buying them on Ebay would have been hit or miss, most (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 1.109)

More:  Next Page >>