 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 421 – 440 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What a downer :-(

There will be 3 great (big) technic sets in august. A firedepartment truck in red, a shovel in yellow and an RC street car in silver. paul wolters, netherlands (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Chocolate Lego Bricks?

I've just bought my first sets with the new colours in and the new brown colour is the same as a popular brand of chocolate (candy) here in the UK. As a safety engineer I would be concerned about an increase in children eating these bricks, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Positive S@H experience

My wife ordered a bunch of sets back in October. One set, the BrickMaster 10167 kit was missing. I just called S@H and spoke with a very pleasant rep who said she will have it shipped out immediately. Thank you, LEGO Shop @ Home for the great (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) <big snip> As is evident by the 60+ messages in this thread already (in just a few days) I would say that this topic is very broad and almost every person in this forum has an opinion. That being said, I apologize now if I am about to simply (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: what makes a legend?

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Direct Sales Venom

"John Kelly" <jkelly69@skypoint.com> wrote in message news:G86t1J.26y@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) and (...) Except they used to do bulk bricks via the retail channel (i.e. brick packs, etc) If they didnt do they direct, where would I now buy (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) I can't speak for Joe, or Dan, or John, or the LEGO company... I can only speak for me. So here goes: (...) I've said it before and I'll say it again. If there isn't the quality of product being presented to these young kids that they (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) I'd like to see a 6985 Cosmic Fleet Voyager, or a Message Intercepter Base or even the original 918 become a Space Legend! Why does Lego even continue to bother with those new SW sets? In my opinion, I think SW is getting kind of old. Most of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) I hear you brother! <snip> (...) Okay, sure. Who knows why? I mean really know why? Only the nice men/women in suits sitting in an office somewhere. (...) Jeesh! I wonder if people were this shook up when slopes were first introduced... New (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  So what happens to all the parts in 6776?

What WILL happen to 120,000 sets worth of 6776 parts? I really wanted some of those parts, but now can't get them! I don't suppose they could sell the individual polybags from these sets through LD or something? That would be kind of neat. Though (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Lego Direct cannot, as a matter of policy, create new molds for its sets, so it has a big impact. (This is a totally different restriction than that of using existing molds with new colors, as has already been done in LD sets.) One specific (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: an alternate opinion

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GssMxF.990@lugnet.com... (...) I could see what you're saying about old Space, but I'm not a Space collector. I collect Town, and there's no comparison with Town sets of the past (my (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Let's not put words in the mouth of Brad Justus. I asked this question at BrickFest because it needed to be asked, but I was less than satisfied with the answer given. More information would have been good, but is/was not reasonable to expect. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) The contract was to have the rights to produce Star Wars sets. Brad Justus, senior VP of LEGO Direct, said at BricksWest in no uncertain terms that there is no contractual reason not to produce any Classic Space Legends sets. However, there (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Speak for yourself. I for one wouldn't mind at all, and would welcome changes, especially in the unique colors for elements area. If you don't Juniorize some of these sets enough, it (...) Remember, we are talking about LEGO *Direct*. They do (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Custom MOC kits (was: Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits)

Of course, flops can even depend to some extent on whether the set will make it as a parts pack, after people have said they don't want to buy it! ;-) For those in the USA and other high-usage LEGO areas, there are also the sets that are not very (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Yay! Not the sets I would have chosen, but I hope this trial balloon floats to TLC's liking and makes other stuff possible down the road! I am up for 2-3 of each of the above. (...) Right! Brad emailed me yesterday and spilled the beans on the (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) I never said otherwise. (...) Sets got worse in the last three years and other tehcnology improved. (...) Why would I look for them? So, if Bionicle is (...) Well for 1, fads never last.. (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: New Holidays site launches!

(...) If not bulk, how about as small sets available at ShopAtHome? (Some of them would make great part packs :) ) Ron (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) (URL) that's *all* you buy that set for, the price is $20 apiece, but there's a lot else in that set. I really want to buy one when I get a job. . . (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 1.109)

More:  Next Page >>