 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 201 – 220 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  BRAD - Lego castle "chrome" sets?

Brad, Can we get an answer on whether these are coming to the US or not? (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.907)

  Differences Between US and Canadian S@H Catalogs

Dear Brad Justus, To this date the Shop at Home (S@H) catalog for Canada has had different contents than the US one (US having extra pages) even though both countries now order from the same US location. My question is why can I not get a US catalog (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.907)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) I think it's pretty clear that I am not suggesting even one thing against Mr. Coats. I and a few others have asked the very question that Coats is asking and received no replies at all. Some people jumped all over me because they thought my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.907)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

Brad Justus wrote in message ... (...) It would be very helpful to have an official list of stores that would carry these sets so that we may purchase these sets from them and demonstrate that these sets will sell. Rose (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.907)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) You mean Brad didn't just fire back a quick and timely response to your query? Gee, will wonders never cease...and you were polite and everything too! What was the point of your being on Lugnet again, Brad? -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.907)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) What was the point of your post, Richard? To make fun of Tim because he didn't know that TLC wouldn't respond in a timely manner? Or to take the opportunity to take another shot at Brad? Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you don't have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.907)

  Product Suggestions:- Thunderbirds & NASA

Attn: Lego UK LTD Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to respectfully suggest the following two ideas for new ranges. Firstly, I would like to suggest that you consider a range of sets based on vehicles in Gerry (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.907)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

(...) Ditto (...) I think we should get used to calling these HTO items as TLC refers to them, or not refer to them as anything special, but we should definitely not refer to these as promo items in my opinion. A promo item is an item that a company (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.907)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) too! (...) Actually Richard, Lego is handling most responses by direct e-mail it seems. My post the other day about mindstorms got a direct response from the person in charge of the tour. I imagine that Tim's question might have gotten a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.906)

  Re: I still can't believe it's true! ()was: S@H Germany, joke of the new century

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) I have to admit that I wasn't exactly thrilled when I saw what is available through S@H over here in the Netherlands (from what I saw it's about the same as in Germany). The list is twice as short as the US version. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:39C67132.AF7873...est.net... (...) great (...) I agree :-) I have been reading this group for quite a while and it saddened me that the majority of posts have a negative tone. For some strange (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.906)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I would imagine that the folowing might cause problems: 1.licenced sets like SW (lucasfilm might not want the instructions to go online) 2.promotional sets (like the shell gas station sets) 3.sets that they have lost the instructions for or (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.906)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) But to what end? Does it really seem to you that Brad or TLC is more likely to respond to your acerbic tantrums than to a politely worded request for information? If in fact TLC is slow to respond in any case, does it seem probable that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.906)

  Re: the best laid plans of mice and men

(...) LOL! Can anyone say "junior"? I know this post has caused some controversy, but I did think it was funny. I also think serious points could be drawn from it too. Juniorized pieces are a legitimate gripe for many of us. High price/piece ratios (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

Hi Ben, the entire story has been pretty easy, so here's a short version that may hopefully answer all your questions: I called LEGO S@H early this morning and I was very excited about how it works. I couldn't wait to place my first order. However, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Lego New is Up (and ALREADY a mistake)

I've deleted the cache, temp files, etc. The site still looks the same to me. Is there something I should be looking for that is different from the old site. (URL) still has a splash screen that says "The race begins September 2000" I figured the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.906)

  I still can't believe it's true! ()was: S@H Germany, joke of the new century

Hi all, the guy that actually contacted LEGO this morning was me, but Paul: Thanks a lot for mentioning it here already. If anyone wants to know what excactly happened, read on. And Brad, I hope you read this as well! Since I am very excited about (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.905)

  Important additions to my last posting!

Hi all again!!!! I know I am replying to my own e-mail, but something GREAT happened that pushed my dissapointment at least a far step away, although I am still sceptic. Wow, please let me share the latest news, since it's been an interesting story! (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.905)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:G2Dusz.Kx2@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) Home (...) are (...) soon (...) e.g. (...) and (...) This is certainly good news but it will probably have a detrimental affect on my BrickBay store. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.905)

  Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

OK -- it took a little longer than we thought, but we've secured a supply of the LEGO "Chrome Knights" sets. They are now available from LEGO Shop At Home (1.800.453.4652) for $4.99 each. Currently, only sets 4816, 4817, and 4818 are in stock; we're (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle) !!

sets
(score: 0.905)

More:  Next Page >>