 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 814
Re: Lego blew it YET AGAIN...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 20:06:08 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tom Stangl writes:
Go to http://www.lego.com/silverchampion/

Choose Web Extra
Choose "Build the Street Sensation"

Another Bug:
If you're a User of a german windows version, the browser jumps to
http://www.lego.com/plugin/checkflash.asp?
returnurl=/silverchampion/default.asp&Lang=en&Version=4

Click the OK Button, and.....

http://www.lego.com/plugin/checkflash.asp?
returnurl=/silverchampion/default.asp&Lang=en&Version=4

.... a Loop forever ???

Cookies are turned on and Flash is installed (I can see the spinning Brick)

Werner

P.S.
Every new Flashpage on www.lego.com has this "Feature"