 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 681
Re: Specials at The Store 30 August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:01:49 GMT

Paul S. wrote:
What I really want  from Belville is a bunch of the pink 2x2x11
columns...

Those are available in a couple of the current sets:
5805, 5807.

I would love to see the 2x2x11 columns in bulk,
in all the colors that they have been produced in,
especially white and brown.

The colors of columns that have appeared in sets are:
White, black, blue, brown, light yellow, and dark pink.
(Please let me know if I missed any.)

/Eric McC/