 Marketplace / Shopping / 4924
Re: Specials at The Store 30 August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:12:03 GMT

Paul Sinasohn <bearitone@my-deja.com> wrote in message
news:G04nI5.CBA@lugnet.com...
Sorry, Mike... I actually had time to call today. I got them. If you are
looking for specific parts, let me know.

What I really want  from Belville is a bunch of the pink 2x2x11 columns...

Paul Sinasohn

There were more?!?!  I got 130 of them, which should be close to enough of
them even for me.  I can't imagine having even more, but I really want the
silver mirror stickers from the sets.  I am using them in a skyscraper that
I am planning.  Current designs are requiring somewhere over 400 of them and
I still am considering making it even bigger by enlarging its footprint so
that I can get it over 6 feet tall.

Mike Poindexter