 Marketplace / Shopping / 4937
Re: Specials at The Store 30 August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:40:39 GMT

I was at the store last week and bought all three ties.  I scanned in
pictures of each one:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1229>

Just my luck, I get three really cool Lego ties and I finally go to work for
a company that doesn't require me to wear ties ;-)  Not that I'm
complaining...

Abe

--
Abraham Friedman
<mailto:scrope@erols.com>

Washington Metro Area LEGO Users Group
<http://wamalug.org/>

From: Stephen F Roberts <wubwub@wildlink.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.market.shopping
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:09:49 GMT
Subject: Re: Specials at The Store  30 August

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatico.deletethisspamblock.ca> wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
YATSSL (Yet Another The Store Specials List)
recent arrivals: ties, golf tees, swords and shields, and LegoLand trucks • (the red one,
$10.99)  The ties are _way_ cool!! There's one with multicoloured outlines
of • bricks & one
with lots of minifigs, a _must_have_ when interviewing :-)

Is that truck the 3442 one?

Also, is there anyplace we can look at pix of the ties online?
They sound cool.  My most recent interviewing tie has been one
with a whole bunch of Cookie Monsters and cookies on it.  It
hasn't missed yet!  :]

...I keep meaning to bring a cam and get a pic of the ties at the store. I'll
try to do it
this weekend :-)

--
...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)