 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 682
681  |  683
Subject:
bulk should mean more than 10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:07:51 GMT

Dear Lego Direct,

Please increase the quantities and decrease the prices
on some of your bulk items.  For example:
item 3448 - 10 windows - $8.99
item 3449 - 5 doors - $9.99
This isn't really bulk.  And it is expensive.

Better would be:

item 3448b - 100 windows - $50
item 3449b -  50 doors   - $50

Thanks for reading,
/Eric McC/

ps: I know this has been said before, but it needs to be said again!