 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5584 (-20)
  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) Right on! (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) This was ultimately cool: (URL) just wish it was available also in white, tan, gray, dk.gray & brown. As it is they've kept offering similar sets in red and blue. Ick. Came with 6x8 plates, 4x12's, 4x8's, 4x6's, 4x4's, and all varieties of 2xN (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) All AFOLs aren't created equal. I'm an AFOL who's trying to keep to a budget and manage my personal free time between my family and my bricks. If I have to buy three 10020s so I can build a proper B-unit (i.e. three gray port holes per side (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

The only thing I have been wanting for the last 10 years is 6x8 or similar sized plates(i.e. 4x10, 8x8) in any color.(though I would prefer black or grey) I would like to purchase a few thousand of those please. -Mike Petrucelli (who is limited in (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

As I think that Lego has at least turned the corner in getting back to their roots with the 2003 lineup, I only have three things I think would be perfect. Re-release the 3033 bulk tub in the same exact configuration as the original. The 4107 (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) Frank's comment aside, what else could come from LEGO that'd you like to see? Maybe a how to get started (LEGO instructions...) <throwing out ideas> How about a listing of LTC/LUGs to get the enthusiast aware of what may be available in thier (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) They do. The train catalog. Frank (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  error viewing popups

When I attempted to view the larger pictures of "Safran's Amazing Bazaar" I got this dialog: "DynAPI reported an error Error in project: '(URL) number: 149. Message: The callee (server [not server application]) is not available and disappeared; all (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

x-posted to .events.brickswest because BJ is going to be there, mabie someone who is going can mention these ideas or suggestions or ask some questions about it... 1.Lego should make something available to clubs to give out at events (train clubs I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Changes to the 10021 - U.S.S. Constellation

(...) Has the devellopment team considered to place the headlight bricks facing inwards, so that the square backside would better emulate the original square windows? With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Changes to the 10021 - U.S.S. Constellation

All, A quick note to pass on the info I received about the changes to the #10021, U.S.S. Constellation (yes, this is the right set number this time!). - We are using a hinge element at the front of the ship. This hinge is new as we no longer produce (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!

(...) James/Kecia, Looking at some scans of the sticker sheet at the 1000steine.de forum ((URL) I have to look at these since I do not own a copy of 10041) and taking your guess into consideration, it seems like the sticker is representing pages (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!

(...) I've been wondering about this too. It's kinda weird. They are definitely not shown in the building instructions. Neither are they shown in the original 6390 it seems. If they are to be used at all, the white 1 x 2 tile is probably the best (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!

Hi, I got this set on Friday, and I can't figure out where the 4 stickers with the numbers 4 and 5 go. Can anyone help me out here? I thought maybe one can be used on the 1 x 2 white tile in the upstairs of the the car shop. The sticker looks like (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I care and I have never touched a Mac, my computer at work has NT4 installed and since last week I can no longer use the S@H page since I can't change ship to country beacuse of "cookies not allowed" (I have to change it everytime because the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I don't know about "FINALLY working fine"...last time I tried (a few weeks ago?) the menus on the left were not visible to Opera users, and you still cannot change countries with the mouse in Galeon (you can if you use the keyboard with the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Vote for the LEGO Express

Jake emailed me (and I imagine a bunch of others, due to the surpressed recipient list) the other day, asking for a little help on the peoples' choice for the South by Southwest awards. His project, the Tales of the LEGO Express, is up for an award. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish, lugnet.people)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I'll be surprised if it's a Safari bug, since it happens in Mozilla as well. On the other hand, apparently Safari sends a browser ID string similar to Mozilla's. And the Safari team will probably have to spend some time schmoozing sites to (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) Thanks for the detailed confirmation, that's the same two levels of cookie support I tried. Kevin (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  3033 Results (was Re: 3033 on the shelf again?)

(...) Final purchase count came in at 141 tubs (my store needed some), and I documented the last 125 (after noticing the bulk 1x4 bags). It was pretty obvious after the first 40 or so, but I finished the lot out for completeness. Results, Bulk 1x2s (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact