 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5445
Re: Catalog discount versus AFOL discount??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:27:17 GMT

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Timothy D. Freshly writes:

Hey wait a minute Tim, you hung up too soon. You bought the 2x2 bricks for
me. I hope a 110% satisfied customer also gets the 15% discount for his
friend:) Next time you take the time and effort to add my items to your
order, I hope you take another 15 minutes to INSIST your pal gets the same
discount. Look at the math, 15 minutes / 7.99  X .15 = $1.1985/ 15 = • .0799.
That's almost 8 cents a minute. I know lawyers are expensive but this is • LEGO!

Bert

Ys, that was the ONE hiccup in the whole deal (and I feel extra bad because
that was your bulk pack).  Somehow, that escaped me when the rep was
reviewing the prices.  Overall though, I'll stand by my original assertion -
don't let the Lego S@H computer dictate the terms, insist on getting the
bulk discount.  Egg on my face for the oversight.  :-/  I owe you a pack of
bricks!

Tim