 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5446
5445  |  5447
Subject:
2003 Sneak Preview...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:48:37 GMT

For those who have been asking about the release of our new 2003 products,
we have some good news!  As of today, you can get a sneak preview of our new
NBA and Orient Expedition products at LEGOshop.com.  Most of these are
currently available for purchase in North America, and they will be
available for purchase in Europe early next week.

These products are not accessible via the normal navigation yet, so you must
use these links below to access them:
NBA Basketball - http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?Type=1&Brand=17&SubBrand=6
Orient Expedition - http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?Type=1&Brand=3&SubBrand=28

Stay tuned for the release of more 2003 items, including the Star Wars
MINI-Models, in the very near future...
Thanks,
Jarid

Jarid Lukin