 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5139 (-20)
  Re: will set 4535 (MOT train) be available to australia?

(...) This item is a Toys R' Us exclusive, so they won't be at S@H from what I understand. (If I find out this is not the case, I will follow up to this post) As far as how many TRU locations will stock this, I'm not really sure. Jake --- Jake McKee (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Semi on Ebay - Jake?

(...) Good question! Since our eBay auctions are VERY small quantities (in this case, 1), we have to ship from wherever the item happens to be located. It wouldn't make sense to send the semi to the US, when it is just as likely to be won by someone (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Jake - Williams F1?

Hi, The Williams livery switched from Compaq to HP a few months ago. Looks like LEGO made the switch as well... James (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Jake - Williams F1?

(...) (URL) More importantly, will it also come with the Compaq stickers? If not, (...) The scan of the sticker sheet which I saw had corporate logos from HP, FedEx, Reuters, BMW, Allianz(?), Michelin, Castrol, BR(?), OZ Wheels(?), and WorldCom. I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Semi on Ebay - Jake?

(URL) are they shipping from Denmark this time? If you live in Denmark, it should be cheap, but 7 kilos is going to cost a MINT to ship outside of Denmark. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Jake - Williams F1?

(URL) notice it has quite a few more pieces than the similar Silver Champion. Any idea what all the extras are? More importantly, will it also come with the Compaq stickers? If not, what happened to all of them that were printed? I'm sure some of us (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  will set 4535 (MOT train) be available to australia?

Will it be available to australia (either via retailers or via shop @ home?) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) We try very very hard to keep all countries in mind for each and every program, product, and project that we untertake. These new HP products should be available in all countries in which the movie is coming out before December 1st (which is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

The sets is released in denmark the 20th September in stores.. so I suppose they will come in all European countries this day :o) Morten bricks4you.com on www.bricklink.com (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

Amazing. The HP sets just arrived at my office (New York). -Erik (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) By retailers, do you mean US/Canadian retailers, or do you mean that all retailers worldwide will have the sets...and if US/Canada, can you please remember that there are people in other countries who will want them and could become rather (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Harry Potter sets

All, As of Friday 13th September, all the NEW Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets sets will be available for you to order via Shop at Home. In the next week, retailers will have the sets too. Enjoy! Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego direct in stores??

I was just browsing though the news.lugnet.com/general section, and came across the complaints about lego direct and retailers. I may not be the first one to bring up this issue, but feedback would be nice. I was thinking, could LEGO bring out some (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H US gets all, we get nothing....

(...) Nothing to discount over here with the Vendex/Blokker-monopoly, you're right. I hear Kruidvat is going to focus more on toys, you know that's already the place to be when it gets to discounts. Saskia (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H US gets all, we get nothing....

You forgot to mention the special discount codes in the catalogs, like the 50% off on the off-roader recently. I phoned S@H Netherlands the other day and they hadn't heard about discount codes. They thought it very unlikely those discounts would (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  S@H US gets all, we get nothing....

Why am i feeling so bad... Is it because: - S@H US gets a nice bulk discount and we (Europe) still have nothing, despite that Jake announced it months ago... - S@H US/Canada now even gets free shipping and we ofcourse don't. - Here, in Belgium at (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Train roof 6x6 in new colors?

(...) I am almost positive that LLC knows about this, and I just dropped an email to my contacts out there to check on this. I will let you know as soon as I hear back! Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Train roof 6x6 in new colors?

Yeah, if we got 1kg of Model Shop bricks, I'd buy 4 or 5 BricksWest tickets if they let me get 1kg for each ticket >:-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical Support, Sun Microsystems | Sun ONE Support - (URL) Please do not associate my (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Train roof 6x6 in new colors?

Maybe, perhaps, around the time of BricksWest? I think that would guarantee a full house! JohnG, GMLTC (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Train roof 6x6 in new colors?

(...) Aren't "Red Letter Days" an international company? Do they have an American unit you could talk to? Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact