 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4993
Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:10:50 GMT

Heya all,
.
my question is if TLG will continue in production of the classic SW line ?
.
Thanx
.
Rene
.
-
some Genoshian war-machine or other, possibly a Droid Factory with
Anakin/Padme (and/or) R2/3PO, and Dooku's flyer.

Classic Star Wars...  haven't a clue.

BUT I'd like to see a Tantive IV interior with Rebel Fleet Troopers vs.
Stormtroopers.  Death Star escape stuff, Tatooine stuff (cantina & Jawas).

AND some Hoth Rebel Defenses (with Rebel Soldiers), Snowtroopers, an AT-AT.
Medical unit with 2-1B & FX-7, Wampa.

AND Endor Commandos with an Endor Bunker, Death Star Troopers and Endor
variants of Luke, Leia and Han.

AND finish off the Bespin line with Guards, Bounty Hunters, LANDO!!!, Leia
and Ugnaughts!!!!!!!

More, always more in me head...
2 cents.
-Aaron-

YEAH!!!
~Evan (Who sincerely wishes Aaron is right!)