 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4903
RE: Spybotics demo followup questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:29:21 GMT

-----Original Message-----> Of Jake McKee
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 11:18 AM
To: lugnet.lego.direct@lugnet.com

IR: Yes, a Spybot can send RCX/Scout messages and an RCX 2.0
(possibly also
an RCX 1.x with 2.0 firmware - effective range may be
shorter) can send
Spybot messages, just like it can send LEGO Bionicle Manas
control messages.

Great ! :)

The Spybots use the same 3-channel RC protocol as the LEGO
Bionicle Manas

Hope this helps!

Yes, VERY!!!

Thanks for your fast reply :)