 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4580
4579  |  4581
Subject:
Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:49:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Jake,

Why are you answering people's questions on FBTB, but not LUGNET?

I ask because the lugnet.lego.direct group was created for open dialogue, yet
LD's posts are now rare and limited to marketing announcements.

-Suz

Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin
www.lugnet.com