 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4581
Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:34:51 GMT

Not to be nasty, though if I were LD or Lego, I'd be a little miffed about being
controlled as to where we can post.. and only able to post from official Lego
addresses..  and if FBTB is giving them free access to answer anywhere, I don't
blame them for bring more active there..

Tamy

LUGNET Admin wrote:

Jake,

Why are you answering people's questions on FBTB, but not LUGNET?

I ask because the lugnet.lego.direct group was created for open dialogue, yet
LD's posts are now rare and limited to marketing announcements.

-Suz

Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin
www.lugnet.com