 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2532
Re: Availability of Soccer Women's Team #3416?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 08:54:18 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
Item 3416 Women’s Soccer Team is in stock for the US and Canada right now
and is selling for $9.99.  It should load to the web within the next couple
of weeks.  You can get it now by calling the Shop at Home number they can
order it.

Thanks for the reply, Jake.  I am sure lot's of people are glad to have this
information.

-- Hop-Frog