 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1533
Re: Surely this is not legal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:53:16 GMT

G'Day
I think the material probably did come from BrickShelf, but the - idea - is
a good one.  I would like to have a CD of instructions available, just makes
things a little easier, maybe TLG could look into something like this.
Cheers
Oliver
Play Well

"Farlie A" <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<snip>

Do you think he/she could have 'mined' the Brickshelf Site?
(If they did then I'd check your server VERY carefully..)

With the CD on ebay TLG could theroetically close down all sites hosting
thier (C) material :-(

Lets hope the AFOLS's get him (peacfully) if TLC/TLG doesn't...

Any E-bay experts in the house?(It might be worthwhile doing a little • digging.)

Alex