 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1514
Re: Surely this is not legal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:25:28 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Rose Regner writes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=533115033

Please tell me this isn't legal.

Rose

It probably isn't illegal. It's just not very smart, especially for the
person(s) buying the item. Considering that most of the instruction are
available from www.brickshelf.com and, (I'm only speculating here and am not
in possession of any information that directly confirms or denies this
speculation,) that it would be easy enough to mine Brickshelf for the images
used in the item described. Just a thought.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****