 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1532
Re: The Royal Train Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:55:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Brian Williams writes:
Happy New Year!

I've finally completed a new website showcasing my Lego train layout in the
NW suburbs of Chicago (ocassionally refered to as GMLTC south).  You can
check it out at "www.royal-train.com".  There was a lot of interest when I
managed to post a few of the pictures several months ago so email me if I
can answer any questions.  I'll be adding to it over the next few weeks so
check back periodically too.  Have fun!

-BMW

Well done.. You out designed the offical designers!!

Seriously I would suggest that you get in touch with TLC/TLG officaly on
this to see if they could produce a parts/sticker pack for us AFOLS.. (ISTR
them syaing they would now be more responsive?). On a simmilar note if
anyone from TLC/TLG is reading this I suggest you get in touch with Mr
Williams ASAP!  Possibly a special 'Royal'-train is something that the shop
at Legoland Windsor could market?

I would also hope that this modelis going to be on display at one of the
Brikfests at Legoland! I think it is a great model and shows the very best
that Lego(R) bricks can be used for...(Defintly not Trains Jr!!)

Alex