 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *6165 (-10)
  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) This is my *favorite* concept. CITY themes over the past few years have been basic construction, fire, rescue and police. I would like to see more "everyday" buildings that can fit into an ever-expanding town. Either Americana or European (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) I would be very interested in these and other world landmarks at a high fidelity microscale. They have to look realistic, yet not cost $400. Some good examples have been created by AFOLs - although I am going to decline naming them or (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Definatly good, we need all the buildings we can get. (...) Definatly good, maybe a suspension bridge or a truss bridge (think of all the technic beams they could have :) (...) These would be great but not if they are too big. (...) This would (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

I suppose a lot depends on who it's targetted at. Level of juniorization and model scale are big questions. Classic cars at the mini-racer scale (meh, ok)? Minifig scale (neat!)? Model team scale (drool!)? Considering that it sounds like it's a S@H (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Yes! Brick built. Not like current police/hospital etc. REALISTIC. Need to have parts that can be used for other things. Real colors. Dark red, dark tan, tan. Not: Red, White, Green Blue. Reasonably priced. (...) Yes! Brick built. Earthtone, (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Shop At Home feedback requested.

Shop at Home has asked the LEGO Ambassadors to get feedback from the comunities about the concepts listed below; The response we gather and compile will be used to, decide which themes to develop further: Make sure you read the legal disclaimer (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !

  Re: Need help with 7249 Crane

(...) Yeah, that's not fun :( It might be violating copyright, but look for a gift in your inbox :) (...) Well that seems like a big problem, I've cross-posted to .lego.direct, to let them know about it. ROSCO (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Toa Norik in 65757 available seperately?

(...) Unlikely. All the Bionicle toys use them, and the shield is exactly the same (possibly even the same part in a different color) as the other Toa. Also, that doesn't explain why the combo pack is availabvle. (...) I'll try that, thanks. (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Patrick McFarland" <diablod3@gmail.com> wrote in message news:IoDMwz.u7q@lugnet.com... (...) If you change the shopping cart country to Australia, it is available for purchase here. I do not know why it is not available in the US - perhaps there (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Toa Norik in 65757 available seperately?

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to bring this up. I purchased Toa Iruini ( (URL) ) last month, and not too long after saw Toa Norik ( (URL) ), but it doesn't seem to be available in the USA (or anywhere?) but is mentioned on the (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact