 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3439 (-10)
  Re: Metroliner parts and instruction sheet

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes: (Please cross-post as is appropriate. Thanks!) OK......... All, I just received some information regarding the Metroliner replacement parts and Club Car instruction sheet. I know there has been some (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Metroliner parts and instruction sheet

(Please cross-post as is appropriate. Thanks!) All, I just received some information regarding the Metroliner replacement parts and Club Car instruction sheet. I know there has been some confusion this week about how to get these items. We are (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

Is it just me, or is Lego making those tapered front train parts differently? I tried to build it the way it says in the directions, and guess what? The little trans-yellow thingy won't fit. Anyone else getting this? (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Australian Shipping Issues Update

Thanks for the info Jake, Cross posting to loc.au -- Jason King LugNet #665 Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GL3vr5.1BK@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) software (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Australian Shipping Issues Update

(Please cross-post as is appropriate. Thanks!) Australian customers, The Shop At Home team has been working very hard to resolve the problems that have occurred with GST and customs recently. I just received word that the problem has been (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

(...) I think you are right. I called again this morning and spoke with Maureen. She said that there might be some people that work in the evening that may not have gotten the word. She said that they had the parts and that they would be sent to me. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Please read, re: S@H orders to Australia

(...) Dunno how they decide, seems a little random, I've definitely had to pay duty on one package from the US - about US$600 IIRC. But it's looking like this problem with S@H is getting sorted, so I've got my fingers crossed... (...) 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

(...) I'm surprised. I asked the S@H reps and even *they* knew about the issue--but that's Enfield. Maybe you just got someone in some overflow cubicle somewhere? Even at CA? All I know is that others have gotten them. best LFB (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Please read, re: S@H orders to Australia

(...) I'm surprised. Category 95033000 gets charged duty? If I ship things from AU to the USA under "toys, plastic, parts and whole" there's no duty. I had thought it would work similarly in return. Though maybe they classify these as coming from (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today (Florida, USA)

LD and AFOL, My 10001/10002 combo came via UPS today. I have not yet built the Metro Liner, but I can see that it has light blue small windows (these need to be replaced) I am also not to happy with the packaging of this set, all the bags of parts, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact