 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2079 (-20)
  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) I think a third party survey would be very good for TLC to conduct. Of course they would have to conduct a very serious survey and accept the results for it to mean anything. Maybe that Enigmatic "we lost money and will revert to our core (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9Lq9C.8L0@lugnet.com... (...) As did a lot of us. I really really really would like to seriously look into doing a survey (as scientific as possible) of people who purchase LEGO in toy (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

I find it very hard to belive no one had anything to comment on about this. Then I relized it was only posted to lugnet.general. (URL) certainly found my results intereting. -Mike Petrucelli (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Corrected distribution of Kanohi Masks (8530)

(...) With 'Green' I meant Transparant Green , not 'Untransparent Green' (like Lewa's mask). It's a slightly lighter shade than 'Onua's Eyes Green', but it is still a very 'dense' transparent green (not like the transparent brown Kaukau mask). But I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Bulk Ordering Newsgroup?

(...) James, could you give some examples of non-marketplace bulk ordering topics? Do you mean things like selection, quantities, colors, wish lists, etc., or things like speculation, excitement, etc.? (...) Once upon a time there was a thread about (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Corrected distribution of Kanohi Masks (8530)

(...) Are you sure you got a GREEN Kaukau and not a TRANSGREEN one????? (...) I just hope we get an answer from Lego SOON!! It can't be that difficult to find someone who is actually responsible for the bionicle line......... (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Deja Vu 2002

(...) In your next lego movie, put a blacklight near that transparent light green. That looks REALLY neat! NICK !^/ (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Deja Vu 2002

(...) Gimme more trans anything except trans anti freeze, that color is crap :) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Train Show Flyer

(...) !! Is this a LEGO sponsored train show? It sure as heck looks like one, but the legalese on the back says it isn't. Does anyone know more about this? James (cross-posted for visibility, follow-up back to .trains) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

I think the marketing department needs some help. Every time I hear "our market testing shows that kids and parents want juniorization" I am amazed at how large the gap between marketing and reality is. Parents and kids want the exact same things (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Cool Kids - looking for innovative kids

First off, let me just say that she DID identify her self in her 1ST post: (...) Secondly, Welcome Arianne. I want to know about something i've heard regarding TLC. (the LEGO group) It seems that i've from quite a few people now about LEGO tech, or (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Deja Vu 2002

(...) Well, I for one won't have to wait until 2002. I just secured a nearly complete Ice Planet collection from E-Bay ;-) The white and trans-orange (gimme more trans-<any-color> anytime ;-) ) will surely find their places in my Space Shuttle (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Cool Kids - looking for innovative kids

(...) Hi Ari - welcome to the group. Typically other LEGO Direct employees identify themselves by signing their name like so at the end of messages, its a bit less cumbersome than your sentence there ;) Name Position, LEGO Direct (or something (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Cool Kids - looking for innovative kids

Hi Todd: Thanks for the welcome! The URL is www.lego.com/coolkids -two new kids will be up by Thursday. Please check it out! Just to follow all rules and identify myself to anyone reading, my name is Ari Vena and I am an associate producer with LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Check out LEGO, and it's not you guys

I did a LEGO search on GOOGLE.com and look what I found. (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Todd Lehman wrote in message <3a9ac877.62126493@l...et.com>... (...) (URL) is the section that's featuring my daughter Lizzie at the moment. The only way to navigate to it that I can find is to sign in as a Web Club member, then click on New Stuff. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Cool Kids - looking for innovative kids

(...) Arianne, Hi and welcome -- it's nice to see a new face. :) What's the URL of your new area? --Todd p.s. Please re-read point #15 in the LUGNET Discussion Group Terms and Conditions: (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3A8EF184.FD00A9...est.net... (...) be (...) designs (...) Godt", "I read (...) At least ONE person on Lugnet didn't know that John! Do you have any left?? -Kieran Brady (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

There has been a long-standing demand for cool, especially iconic, lego clothing, which TLG has unfortunately failed to provide us with (usually sporting just the TLG logo, or Johnny Thunder shirts, etc.). So far as I've seen, in biggest demand is (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

(...) Funny I was looking at all the local Shell stations and couldn't find them. I sure wonder why the didn't meet their "qouta." How many others ran into a similar problem? -Mike Petrucelli aka Lord Insanity (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact