 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2063
Re: LEGO Cool Kids - looking for innovative kids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 02:32:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce, "Arianne Vena" <arianne.vena@america.lego.com> writes:
My name is Ari Vena and I am an associate producer with LEGO Direct.
Recently we launched Cool Kids, an area of LEGO.com featuring kids
(8-14years old)who are making great strides in their particular talents or
areas of interest, whether they be academic, artistic, musical, scientific,
literary, athletic, political and social activism--you name it! Right now we
are looking for kids who build, invent, design and innovate using LEGO and
other tools. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Arianne,

Hi and welcome -- it's nice to see a new face.  :)

What's the URL of your new area?

--Todd

p.s.  Please re-read point #15 in the LUGNET Discussion Group Terms and
Conditions:  <http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement>