 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2069
Re: LEGO Cool Kids - looking for innovative kids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:59:52 GMT

First off, let me just say that she DID identify her self in her 1ST post:

In lugnet.announce, "Arianne Vena" <arianne.vena@america.lego.com> writes:
My name is Ari Vena and I am an associate producer with LEGO Direct.

Secondly, Welcome Arianne. I want to know about something i've heard
regarding TLC. (the LEGO group)
It seems that i've from quite a few people now about LEGO tech, or LEGO
collage for designers and builders in California. I'm 18, and I would love
to find a place that i can do, or learn, "Professional" building as it is a
life long *dream* of mine to work with TLC or LEGOLAND Cal. for a career.
(like the people that do the large scale lego models i've seen at stores
like Wal*Mart during LEGO Events.)  Would you know anything about this at
all, or know who i could/need to talk to next?

Thanks,
Austin Greenwood

P.S.-- If you can help me, please
E-Mail me at: