 General / 28189
Re: LEGO Cool Kids - looking for innovative kids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 02:36:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Arianne Vena writes:
My name is Ari Vena and I am an associate producer with LEGO Direct.
Recently we launched Cool Kids, an area of LEGO.com featuring kids
(8-14years old)who are making great strides in their particular talents or
areas of interest, whether they be academic, artistic, musical, scientific,
literary, athletic, political and social activism--you name it! Right now we
are looking for kids who build, invent, design and innovate using LEGO and
other tools. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Hello Arianne! My name is Nick, and I'm 17 years old, so technically I'm
still a kid :-) I created my Lego webpage when I was 14, I hope you can take
a look at it. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Thank you.

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego