 LEGO Company / 2715
  to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

Dear LEGO Factory... I couldn't find any contact info on the LEGO factory web site, so I am posting this message here. Week 1's winner? You have pronounced the "Senior winner" of the contest's first week, yet this person has clearly cheated, as well (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

(...) Another mix-up I've observed is many under-13 entries in the Senior category. (I didn't check to see if there were over-12 entries in the Junior category). Personally, I'm still waiting on the fix for the garbled images, both within LDD and on (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

(...) Ditto! I inadverdently uploaded an entry that exceeds the 16x16 limitation, but there is no mechanism for me to retract the entry, nor is there a mechanism to make sure it is disqualified. Yes, it's actually important to make sure it's (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Ack! [Was: Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.]

(...) OK, OK, I just noticed that there is, and I have done so. Geez, I'm doing well today! [ stifles a growl ] --Muze (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

It does look like the week 1 winner that violated the size rule and at least seemingly the voting system was removed. The container ship is currently listed as the week 1 winner. Bruce (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

(...) Ouch. Did TLC hire Diebold? :^) - John Ladasky (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

(...) (URL) Just doing my job. Now how much did you want to win by? (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ed Andrews said some stuff: Is this an accusation? If so, I wish you would state it plainly and I can send it to Mr. Blackwell for his answer. In the mean time, (3 URLs) Quoting the above acticle. "Of Ohio's 88 counties, 69 (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

(...) Take it however you want. Let’s see a little gay marriage diversion here, a Republican Secretary of State there and look, I got me a second term. So where are we? Still divided as ever and under the first Republican controlled Presidency, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ed Andrews wrote: (snip) This is off topic for .fun. It is very clearly .debate fodder. FUT has been set there, and your post forceFut as well. ++Lar (don't make me put my admin hat on explicitly please...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

(...) Snip - (...) It appears this issue has not been dealt with. Now is the beginning of Week 3, and I'm feeling the same pain. It does look like your models did get added eventually, Sean, so there's hope for mine. But there's definitely a penalty (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

(...) I'm in the same position - Week 3's (URL) has been moderated, but it doesn't show up in the gallery. Oddly, it's status reads "INSPIRATION Model". I don't know if this has anything to do with it not showing up. This week's contest is the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

(...) Probably because it's as much a learning experience for them as it is for the entrants. (Almost) Every dynamic website such as this has "growing pains" when it is first set up. It will get ironed out. Wait, you iron out wrinkles, not growing (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)