 Off-Topic / Fun / 10904
Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:43:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ed Andrews said some stuff:

Is this an accusation? If so, I wish you would state it plainly and I can send it to Mr. Blackwell for his answer. In the mean time,

http://www.computerworld.com/governmenttopics/government/policy/story/0,10801,94624,00.html

http://www.onlinejournal.com/evoting/091104Fitrakis/091104fitrakis.html

http://www.morningjournal.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=1699&dept_id=46371&newsid=12379941&PAG=461&rfi=9

Quoting the above acticle. “Of Ohio’s 88 counties, 69 will use punch cards, 13 will use scanners and six will use electronic voting, though not Diebold machines.”

Our county voted with the usual punch cards and there were two Democrats and two Republicans at my precinct, there to safeguard the voting process. AFAIK, no electronic Diebold machines were used anywhere in Ohio.