 LEGO Company / 2381
Re: Jake Chat II - Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:22:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
   This past Saturday at www.classic-castle.com we had a second chat with Jake McKee. Our members had excellent questions. You can see the transcript here:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/chat02.html

Ben Ellermann

CC Events Admin

I’m curious about this exchange from Jake’s chat:

Daimyo Jake, you have stated on Lugnet that the color changes would be limited to grays.
Daimyo But what about the new yellow color change?
sink21 no, not really... what I said was tha the colors would be limited to those that were already changed... dark gray, light gray, brown and some of the limited availiblity pastels
sink21 the yellow hasn’t been changed
sink21 there is always always a slight variation in colors between mold runs...and sometimes even in the same run
Daimyo I see. Thank you.
sink21 depending on humidity, cooling speed, heat of the mold, etc.
sink21 with yellow and some other colors (like purple) the difference is MUCH more obvious if you’re looking fo rit
sink21 but no, we haven’t changed yellow

Was this question about a variation in regular yellow, or about the change in light yellow (as noted here and here)?

Jake, could you pleae enlighten us on the light yellow change, as well as the other “limited availability pastels” that have been changed? Also, have the universal colors been finalized, and if so, what are they?

Marc Nelson Jr.