 General / 49318
Re: Jake Chat II - Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:41:35 GMT

   Submitting questions in advance would be fine with me - I’d rather have the best information than the quickest information. Perhaps a monthly poll could be held to determine the questions most in need of answering.

I’d like to see a “Jake’s Top Ten” feature at the same time every month, with questions and answers crossposted to LUGNET, C-C.com, FBTB, etc. - or just to LEGOfan.net, perhaps?

Marc Nelson Jr.

Hi,

I really like this idea, it’s very similar to what I was thinking.

Perhaps something like 2 weeks to submit questions, a few days for an admin to edit and mash together similar questions, and then 2 weeks to vote on your favorites. Then, at the end of the month, Jake takes the top 10 questions and starts digging.

I’d imagine that a website to handle the question submission and voting could be easily coded by any of a number of people. (including myself)

The biggest flaw I can think of is that we would probably start running out of good questions after a few months. No?

Bye