 LEGO Company / 2268
Re: Old color bags still available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:49:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
In case anyone is interested, there are still PLENTY of the bags of the old
color bricks and plates in both North America and Europe.

10145           Assorted light grey bricks
10146           Assorted dark grey bricks
10147           Assorted brown bricks
10148           Assorted light grey plates
10149           Assorted dark grey plates
10150           Assorted brown plates

Hunh.  How many of these were produced?  I recall the number 10,000 of each SKU,
but I don't recall if that was official or not.  I think I qualify as having
done my bit, though; I just checked through my order history and I've ordered a
hint over 250 of the various packs.  If they're still around next time my budget
cycles, I'll pick up some more.  In fact, I'll probably keep picking them up as
long as they're in stock.  I've only had one S@H order since they were released
that didn't include at least 10 or 20 packs from this list.

James