 LEGO Company / 2263
Re: Old color bags still available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:43:52 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   In case anyone is interested, there are still PLENTY of the bags of the old color bricks and plates in both North America and Europe.

10145 Assorted light grey bricks 10146 Assorted dark grey bricks 10147 Assorted brown bricks 10148 Assorted light grey plates 10149 Assorted dark grey plates 10150 Assorted brown plates

Interestingly, the two we have the largest amout of are the light and dark gray plates.

Actually I’m quite surprised that the brick packs haven’t sold out yet. Then again, the whole colour thing probably is a non-issue for your average customer. I’ve done my part - I got 100 x 10145 packs among others.

Being a bit of a statistics guy myself, I’m always curious as to what LEGO’s stock levels look like. How much was created, how much was sold, who bought how many, etc. But of course that’s internal info...

-Bryan