 LEGO Company / 2047
  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) snip (...) I'm interested in knowing what about the layout makes it bland to your eyes. Talking to the people who have shared that opinion, it seems to universally be the lack of the Capital model that has created that difference of feeling, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) I don't know that 'bland' is exactly the word I was looking to use; although it is definitely 'bright', the new layout is taking some getting used to.....And granted, "the main attraction" of the Capitol is a sorely missed 'wow factor' for (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) (stuff) (...) I believe what it actually is with the PAB is that our selection will consist of low sellers and overstocks of other stores. I don't think the stores had a choice of which elements to stock. Needless to say, that means we won't (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) Snip... (...) I'm really not concerned over selection... I could care less over color, really, as long as you have some type of basic bricks. I'm just excited to see a PaB and buy ANYTHING in a closer-to true bulk layout. Any idea as to when (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) Having seen what we possibly can get, I am very very excited about getting PAB set up in our store. Yesterday, I unloaded our "tree" fixture (in place of a full wall) similar to the one in Colorado Mills. We will be recieving our first (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)