 Inventories / 90 (-20)
  Long gone 2x2 low slope roof ridge bulk pack #?

Does anybody know if there is a set number for the bulk bag of red 2x2 low slope roof ridges. These were on clearance at the Lego outlet last summer during Brickfest and I was wondering what the set # had been. I'm not sure it was ever in a catalog (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Hailfire Droid Inventory

In lugnet.announce.peeron, Dan Boger wrote: Space Shuttle Discovery set: (...) Oh Yeah! I can't wait to get my hands on those 44 6005 White Arch 1 x 3 x 2 with Curved Top pieces. I've been scrounging for small amounts of these on BrickLink for a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: Hailfire Droid Inventory

(...) I'm sure they're not :) Thanks for catching that - late night inventorying has inherent risks :) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Hailfire Droid Inventory

(...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Hailfire Droid Inventory

We just put up the inventory for the very cool Hailfire Droid: (URL) that it had many parts in FlatSilver and PearlLtGray, which are very similar, and therefor at times we just had to pick one. We also finished the inventory for the new Space (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Inventory for High Speed Train posted

Thanks to LEGO, we're happy to announce that we just put up the inventory for the new High Speed Train set (4511). See it at (URL) and Jennifer Boger (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.inv) !

  Re: Track "loose parts" with "My Parts"

(...) I think this has been fixed - let me know if you see this problem happening again! Thanks for pointing it out, Dan (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Track "loose parts" with "My Parts"

Hi Dan, I have a small question. I made several times the wrong choice of a set (different numbers in US/EUROPE) that I own. In the inventory (my parts/sets) I changed the item to 0 sets, but these zero-ed sets don't disappear. Is it possible, for (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Track "loose parts" with "My Parts"

Logged in users to Peeron can now add and remove these "loose parts" to their collection. Just go to any part page on Peeron: (URL) enter, for instance: "Add 25 of these in DkGray". Then, useing the "Build this set" from any set page, see what sets (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv) !!

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

An extra feature that adds and subtracts individual pieces from a Peeron-member's database would be extremely useful. I'm sure all of us have either bought, sold, or simply lost a variety of pieces. One major question is where to store the (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build MOCs with "My Parts"

(...) This is really great!!! Can't wait for the MPD support. (Hmmm... is there a utility somewhere that will flatten an MPD file into a single DAT file?) Please keep the great features coming! Thanks, Paul (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) For the record, it was Peeron's "My parts" feature that got me to bust my inertia and send in my LUGNET membership installment payment. (...) I'll second that thought. I'm amazed at how well the two sites interface and inter-connect (the same (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build MOCs with "My Parts"

You two are amazing! Thanks! This will prove much valuable! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build MOCs with "My Parts"

(...) Very cool!!! --Todd (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Build MOCs with "My Parts"

I'd like to announce an enhancement to "My Parts". You can now upload DAT files to the system, to see if you have all the parts needed to build it! Check if you can build MOCs posted as DAT files, or your own virtual creations. Just go to: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv) !!

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

I want to second Larry's comments here. I also want to add that while there is a bit of disagreement on the surface everyone seems to be civil about it so far, thankfully. Please fight the rift potential here. Get on the phone if needed, email and (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) I'm extremely disappointed that the online LEGO community can't "get along" better than this. I used to be very active in the L-Draw community years ago (pre-Lugnet on the L-Cad mailing list), but my family has grown since then and I have not (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) It woudl help, but it't still a little steep :) (...) I understand that. The e-mail function could work, or perhaps the server can store the files and compute them when idle? Perhaps also send an optional e-mail when the users file has been (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) heh, should have an option saying "Total MSRP: $10"? That'll help all us addicts :) (...) The problem is that figuring this out is very database intensive - generating a comeplete list, comparing each members part list with over 2500 (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) The first time I heard this mentioned is at our apt at BF01 - Suz, Steve, Jenn and I were brainstorming. When I brought this up, we were talking about how we could implement it on LUGNET, with a LUGNET look and feel, but "powered by Peeron". (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact