 Inventories / 83
Re: Track "loose parts" with "My Parts"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 09:36:34 GMT

Hi Dan,

I have a small question.

I made several times the wrong choice of a set (different numbers in US/EUROPE)
that I own. In the inventory
(my parts/sets) I changed the item to 0 sets, but these zero-ed sets don't
disappear. Is it possible, for you, to include into your program an auto-delete
option of an item with a set-count of 0?

That would be great.

Thanks,

and also for your great site.

Guido